November 20, 2017
Welcome to our 8th episode!
In this week's episode:
- We've recorded our first on location podcast @eastcoastathletics
- What ever happened to Richard Simmons?
- Last week's WOW (Word of the Week) give us some of that hot chocolate (chalklate?)
- da Jersey Boys tell of their outrageous weekend @ LU
- Joe contemplates playing for LU football again
- Interview with owner John Valenti and part owner Darren Iurato with @eastcoastathletics
- Interview with Frank Coveti with @eastcoastwestcoaststrength
- Interviews with many of the actual athletes that are training @eastcoastathletics
- Could this be the future training center of Team @dajerseyboys for the next Spartan race?
- Announcing our first giveaway! $200 gift certificate courtesy of @eastcoastathletics
- Thanks "Johnny V" for the WOW (Word of the Week) CAPOZELLE, try that one on for size...
- Many thanks to @eastcoastathletics on Facebook (@ecathleticsnj), Instagram (@eastcoast_athletics),
and Twitter (@) and via email @ email@example.com
- da Jersey Boys would love to hear from you, leave us a voicemail @ (973) 513-7165 or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org for your suggestions or comments.
- Like us and follow us on @twitter @instagram and Facebook.